Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Mix in a Jar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (clean inside of jar with tissue after this layer)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed firmly
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups flour plus 1 teaspoon baking powder plus 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (mixed)
- Layer the ingredients in order in a 1-quart wide mouth canning jar. Remember to press firmly between each layer. Place lid and ring onto jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Add 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine,
1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix until completely blended. Shape into balls
and place 2 inches apart on sprayed baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13-15
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen cookies