Chocolate Chip Pie Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Layer sugar and flour in a 1-quart jar.
- Add chocolate chips, coconut
and pecans to a small plastic bag and put on top of sugar and flour in jar.
- Attach the following recipe on a gift tag.
Chocolate Chip Pie
Combine 1/4 cup melted butter and 2 large eggs with powdered ingredients
in jar. Stir until moist. Stir in contents of chocolate chip packet.
Spoon into a 9-inch unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees F
for 35 to 40 minutes.