Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Combine coffee granules and water; stir until coffee dissolves.
Stir coffee into peanut butter mixture.
- Serve with cookies or crackers.
- Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 2 cups.