- 1 small (4 to 5 pound) seedless watermelon, peeled, and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup very fine baker's sugar
- 3 tablespoons sweetened lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- Place watermelon chunks in a large bowl; add sugar and
lime juice, stirring lightly until combined.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to mix.
- Spoon mixture into blender, then add vodka. Blend until
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- If desired, serve in glasses that have had a lime run
around the rim and then dipped in sugar.
Yield: 6 drinks