1 (32 ounce) box macaroni
1 head lettuce
1 container cherry tomatoes
1/2 pound provolone cheese, sliced
1/2 pound honey ham, sliced
1/4 pound hard
1/2 pound maple ham, sliced
- Bring pan of water to a boil. Add pasta. Cook thoroughly; drain.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Add enough mayo to cover pasta generously.
- Refrigerate until pasta is cool.
- Take each stack of meat and cheese and slice into small square pieces.
- When pasta has cooled, add meat and cheese (make sure to not just add in big
clumps. try to spread out around bowl), tomatoes and lettuce (shredded).
- Sprinkle top with oregano.
- Let sit overnight for flavors to blend.
- Serve with sliced French bread.