Marinated Lamb Shish Kabobs
- 2 to 3 pounds lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Onions, quartered
- Green bell peppers, chunks
- Zucchinis, chunks
- Pineapple chunks
- Mix Italian dressing, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce together and pour into
resealable plastic bag or dish.
- Add lamb cubes, seal and let marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours to 48
- To prepare kabobs, drain meat and discard marinade.
- On bamboo skewers place meat then veggies alternatively on skewers.
- Place on medium hot grill. Turn frequently to keep from scorching. Cook
until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.