Ham Dinner in a Packet
- 6 (3 ounce) servings good ham
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 package frozen peas
- Butter or margarine
- 6 (10-inch square) pieces heavy aluminum foil
- Arrange 1 slice of ham on each piece of foil.
- Top with a slice of pineapple, sweet potato and 3 tablespoons of peas for each
- Add a dab of butter and seal carefully.
- Grill over a low flame for 25 minutes on an open grill or 15 minutes on a closed
May be eaten from the packet.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.