Bloody Mary Dip
Use this dip with fresh vegetables, crackers or chips.
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup V-8 juice
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely minced
- 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 1/3 cup finely minced celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Horseradish, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all in food processor, then add in horseradish, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Woodstock Inn Resort, Vermont