- 1 whole cauliflower
- Your favorite spinach or dill dip
- Assorted raw vegetables
- Crackers for dipping
- Cut florets from the top of the cauliflower until you have a cauliflower "bowl."
Remove greens from bottom.
- Cut stems from radishes, leave the root and remove skin.
- Using wooden picks and food coloring, draw an eyeball on the flat part of the radish (where the top was). The root will look like the optic nerve.
- Fill cauliflower with dip, garnish with radish "eyes," and serve with veggies and crackers.