Eyes of Newt
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 (6- to 7-inch) flour tortillas
- 16 slices deli roast beef
- Reserve 48 olive slices, 48 pieces red pepper and 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
- Chop remaining olives.
- Combine remaining cream cheese, olives, red pepper and garlic in small bowl; mix well.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 2 beef slices, overlapping slightly. Roll up tortillas, jelly-roll fashion. Trim off uneven ends of each tortilla; discard. Slice each tortilla roll into 6 (3/4-inch) pieces.
- Using reserved cream cheese, attach reserved olives and red pepper to make roll-ups look like eyes.
Yield: 48 pieces