Perfect for a unique Halloween treat, Boo-ti-ful Ghosts are spooky and tasty, made with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels. Wrap these in pretty cellophane paper and ribbons for an extra special presentation.
- Wax paper
- 2 cups (12-ounce pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 3 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 12 lollipop sticks (found in craft stores)
- Assorted candies for decorating (such as Spooky WONKA NERDS)
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Place morsels and shortening in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute 30 seconds; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted; cool slightly.
- Place lollipop sticks on prepared baking sheets, spacing about 6 inches apart.
- Spoon melted morsel mixture halfway over lollipop sticks into ghostly shapes.
- Decorate with candies.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
Prep: 20 min | Total: 37 min | Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com