Candy Corn Fudge
This vanilla and butterscotch flavored candy corn fudge is a perfect dessert to treat a crowd.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white vanilla baking chips (2 cups), melted
- 2 (16 ounce) cans vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) bag butterscotch chips (1 3/4 cups), melted
- Yellow food color
- Red food color
- 48 pieces candy corn
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil; butter foil.
- In large bowl, mix melted vanilla baking chips and 1 can of the frosting until well blended. Spread 1/3 of mixture evenly in pan.
- In another large bowl, mix melted butterscotch chips and second can of frosting until well blended.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon yellow and 1/2 teaspoon red food color until mixture is orange and well blended. Spread orange mixture over white layer in pan.
- If remaining 2/3 of white mixture has set up, heat in microwavable bowl in microwave on medium-high for 1 minute until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon yellow food color until mixture is bright yellow and well blended. Spread over orange layer in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Use foil to lift candy from pan. Turn white side up; peel off foil. Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Press 1 piece candy corn in center of each candy.
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep: 55 min | Yield: 48 candies
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury