Mini Mummy Cakes
- 2 cans vanilla frosting
- 1 package Twinkies
- 1 tube black decorating icing
- Chocolate cookie crumbs (optional)
- Transfer frosting to pastry bag with basket weave tip #47.
- For easy handling, pipe small strip of frosting onto back of cake.
- Press onto small serving plate.
- Pipe horizontal lines across cakes, leaving 3/4 inch open at top for "eyes."
- Pipe squiggly bandage lengthwise and diagonally across mummies.
- For eyes pipe icing dots onto opening.
- Pipe spiders onto bodies.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs onto plates around mummies if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.