- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 pound fully cooked ham, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In two greased 9-inch pie plates, layer the asparagus, ham, cheese and onion.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture in half and pour over asparagus mixture in each pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center
comes out clean.