Ham a la King
- 1 to 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- Butter, margarine or nonstick spray
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Biscuits, cornbread, or English muffins
- Cheese, shredded (optional)
- Melt butter or margarine. Sauté onion and celery until tender.
- Add ham, soup, and milk. Simmer until hot (while biscuits or cornbread is baking).
- Spoon over bread of choice. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.