I have been serving Fiesta Pinwheels as an appetizer for many years.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 3/4 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Mix cream cheese and dressing mix; add remaining ingredients.
- Spread 1/2 to 3/4 cup of mix onto each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2-inch pieces prior to serving.
Posted by GourmetGal at Kitchen Roundtable February 28, 2012.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.