- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Mix all together well and form into 24 small balls.
- Press flat on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Decorate with an almond slice (optional).
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Yield: 24 servings
Per Serving: 21 Cal (69% from Fat, 4% from Protein, 27% from Carb); 0 g Protein;
2 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 2 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 26 mg Sodium; 14 mg Cholesterol
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.