- 1/2 cup lard
- 1 cup Splenda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream lard with Splenda. Beat in eggs until light and fluffy.
- Sift almond flour with baking powder and salt. Alternately add flour mixture
with the cream to the creamed mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Fold in nuts and lemon peel.
- Scrape batter into a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into center comes out clean.
Yield: 12 servings
Per Serving: 109 Cal (82% from Fat, 4% from Protein, 14% from Carb); 1 g
Protein; 11 g Tot Fat; 4 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 53 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 194 mg Sodium;
56 mg Cholesterol
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.