Low-Carb Almond Flour Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) softened at room temperature
- 1 cup Splenda sweetener
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9- to 10-inch springform or a 9-inch round
- Cream butter and Splenda well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each
- Mix almond flour with baking powder and add wet mixture a little at a time while
- Add lemon and vanilla extracts.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
Makes 12 servings - 5.5 carbs per serving
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.