5-Minute Fat-Free Chilled Strawberry Soup
- 1 quart strawberries, stem tops removed
- 12 ounces fat-free vanilla yogurt
- A pinch of dry ginger
- Juice of 1 orange
- 4-6 mint leaves
- Place ingredients in food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Chill and serve with a small dollop of yogurt and a mint sprig as garnish.
- It can be further enhanced with a shot of Grand Marnier or a couple ounces of sweet champagne.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by Don from NJ at Recipe Goldmine on 8/8/2001 7:27 am.