Baked Potato Topper or Dip
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese (1% milk fat)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon imitation bacon chips
- 2 teaspoons dried chopped onion
- Place yogurt, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and soy sauce in a food processor
or blender. Mix until completely smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill.
- Serve as a topping for a baked potato or dip for fresh vegetables.
Yields 1 cup; Serving size: 2 tablespoons
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.