Blueberry Bread Pudding
- 8 white bread slices
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup Egg Beaters 99% egg substitute
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the bread cubes in the bottom of a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan; sprinkle with the blueberries and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon; pour over the bread mixture. Set the pan in a larger pan filled with 1 inch of hot water.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Per Serving: 129 Calories; 1g Fat (6.8% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol; 186mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Posted by JudyinCT at Recipe Goldmine 4/27/02 4:48:00 pm.