- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup crushed lite Pringle potato chips
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and skin chicken place in a large baking disk that has been sprayed with
- Mix soups together in large mixing bowl. Add 1 1/2 cups of water, stirring well
until dissolved. Pour over the chicken and bake until chicken is done, turning occasionally
and basting with soup mixture.
- After chicken is done, sprinkle chicken with crushed potato chips. Bake until
chips are brown, then turn the chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining chips on the chicken and bake until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.