Chocolate Caramel Bars
- 1 3/4 cups plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, separated
- 1 3/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Sunsweet Lighter Bake
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup fat free caramel ice cream topping
- Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Add Lighter
Bake and oil; stir well with fork or fingertips until evenly moist and crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture evenly onto
bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Stir remaining flour into caramel
topping. Drizzle over chocolate to within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle with reserved
- Bake for additional 15 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool.
Make 36 bars.