Chocolate Cream Pudding
You can double this recipe to create a chocolate pie filling. Pour into pie shell,
add strawberry or banana garnish if desired.
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package lite tofu, extra firm
- 3/8 cup honey or rice syrup, heated
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend the tofu in a food processor until creamy smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl,
heat honey in microwave for 90 seconds, or until very hot.
- In a small mixing bowl, pour the heated honey over the cocoa powder and stir
until smooth and fully dissolved. Add vanilla extract. Add to tofu in food processor
and process until smooth and fully blended.
- Chill for 2 hours.
Makes 4 servings.