Low-Fat Caramel Apple Cobbler
- 10 ounces frozen apple slices
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/2 cup fat free caramel topping
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cool Whip Free
- Thaw apples. In medium glass bowl, combine apple juice and caramel topping. Microwave,
uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring twice during cooking. Add apples and
lemon juice, stirring until coated; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
Microwave, uncovered on HIGH for 7 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle apple
mixture with additional cinnamon. Chill for 1 hour.
- Top with Cool Whip just before serving.
3 points per serving - Makes 8 servings
160 cals; 1 g fat; 1 g fiber
From the kitchen of Michael Goff.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.