Low-Fat S'Mores Fudge
- 8 ounces reduced-fat semisweet chocolate-flavor baking chips
- 2/3 cup non-fat sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 low-fat Graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, then grease the foil.
- Cook the chips and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over low
heat, stirring often until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat, let cool 2 minutes, and then stir
in the vanilla extract and 1 cup of the marshmallows.
- Pour into lined pan. Stick Graham cracker pieces and remaining marshmallows into
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Invert pan, peel off foil and invert fudge.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.