- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup less 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- In a mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with a pastry blender or 2 knives used
scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Form dough into 2 equal balls.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour before rolling.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.