A no-fat recipe!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded bran cereal (can be raisin bran, Fiber One, etc.)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg (Egg Beaters) or 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, partially drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch cake pan with Pam.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, cereal and baking soda. Add in egg whites, vanilla
extract and fruit cocktail. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top before baking for 30 minutes or until center tests
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.