Sugar Free Low Fat Strawberry Banana Cheesecake
- 1 package low fat cream cheese
- 1 package sugar free strawberry-banana gelatin
- 2 cups sugar free low fat whipped topping
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 Graham cracker crust made with any granulated diabetic sweetener
- Dissolve gelatin with 1/2 cup boiling water. Mix into cream cheese until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into this mix.
- Cut the strawberries and bananas lengthwise, so that cut edges are flat. Line
the bottom of crust with the fruit. Cover with the cheesecake mix. You can add another
layer of fruit in the middle if you like.
- Top with fresh strawberries and bananas quartered.
- Refrigerate until set.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.