Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 can Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
Shake-n-Bake for chicken
1/2 pound shaved baked ham
1/4 pound chunk of mozzarella
4 cups various shredded cheeses (whichever you like)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To form thick pieces of chicken breast, slice open each breast to form a
larger flat piece. Put chicken into a Shake-n-Bake bag and shake it until the
chicken is covered.
- Place a slice of ham and 1 to 2 slices of mozzarella on one side of each
breast. Fold over the other side of the breast and place it in a baking dish.
Repeat for remaining chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese over the chicken.
- Spoon the soup over chicken then cover with foil and bake for approximately
30 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the entire dish. Bake
for 5 more minutes.
- Spoon more sauce over chicken and sprinkle with more cheese.
Note: To make more servings just add 1 more chicken breast per person.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes