1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
dry onion soup mix
1 teaspoon salt
2 broiler-fryer chickens, cut in parts
or 8 chicken breasts
- Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken in single layer, skin side up, in large shallow baking pan.
- Pour preserves mixture on chicken.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until tender, basting occasionally
with pan drippings. Uncover last 1/2 hour.
- Serve hot with plain rice and sweet and sour sauce.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes