Herb Wine Dump Chicken
- 1 cup red wine
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 lemon,
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken pieces
- For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1-gallon freezer bag. Lay flat
in freezer. To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before,
making sure the freezer bag is completely sealed. Place the bag on a shelf furthest
from the freezer (It works best if the bag is laying flat, although this may
not be the best option with a side-by-side refrigerator/freezer).
- For baking: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all ingredients into a large
baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (about
30 to 60 minutes depending upon the chicken pieces used).
- For the slow cooker: Put chicken in the bottom of the pot. Pour remaining
ingredients over the chicken. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours
or until done.
>> Dump Chicken Recipes