Butter Rum Ham and Pineapple
- 1 1/2 pounds fully cooked, boneless ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rum extract
- 1/2 peeled/cored pineapple
- Heat 2-sided tabletop grill. Cut four 1/2-inch thick slices from ham (reserve
any remaining ham for another use). Place butter, brown sugar and rum extract
in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30–45 seconds or until butter
- Brush one side of ham with glaze and place on grill with glazed side down.
Brush glaze on top of ham slices. Close grill lid, pressing down firmly to sear
- Grill for 4–5 minutes, brushing once with remaining glaze, until internal
temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
- Remove ham from grill and cover to keep warm.
- Cut pineapple into four 1/2- to 1-inch thick slices and place on grill;
close lid. Grill for 1–2 minutes until warm. Serve with ham.
Calories (per 1/4 recipe) 290kcal; fat 12g; cholesterol 102mg; sodium 1816mg;
carb 14g; fiber