Apple and Onion Dressing for Lamb
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups tart apples with skins, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in pan. Sauté onion, celery and garlic until just tender.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Stuff into cavity of crown roast.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.