Summer Vegetable Filling for Lamb
- 4 medium carrots, julienned in 3-inch strips
- 1 small head broccoli, broken into florets
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 18 cherry tomatoes or large pitted green or ripeolives (for garnish)
- 4 medium zucchini, julienned in 3-inch strips
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- Pepper, to taste
- Toss all the vegetables (except garnish). Season with salt and pepper. Pack
into crown roast.
- Melt butter and herbs. Pour over vegetables.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.