Beef and Sausage Loaf
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound country sausage
- Cook onion and bell pepper in butter until tender but not brown.
- Combine eggs with next 4 ingredients and cooked vegetables. Add beef and sausage
and mix well. Pat mixture into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and pour off excess fat. Let meat stand in pan several minutes
Yield: 8 servings
>> MEAT LOAF RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.