Buttermilk Meat Loaf
This is very good to take camping. Pour a large can of heated chili con carne over top, if desired.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon salt pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Mix ground meat with egg; add remaining ingredients in order listed. Mix well; form into oblong loaf. Rub small amount flour on top.
- Bake about 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Yield: 6 servings
>> MEAT LOAF RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.