Company Meat Loaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup large curd cream-style cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except Parmesan cheese; mix thoroughly.
- Lightly pack meat mixture into an 8-inch square pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with cheese; bake 10 minutes longer.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into squares.
Makes 6 servings.
>> MEAT LOAF RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.