Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Breast
Imagine a turkey breast pounded thin and rolled up with stuffing and cranberry sauce. Nice, huh? Now imagine it wrapped in bacon. Guaranteed. Win.
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1 3/4 pound) boneless skinless turkey breast, butterflied
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) package STOVE TOP Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 3/4 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Lower Sodium Bacon
- 6 fresh sage leaves
How to Butterfly the Turkey Breast: Place turkey on cutting board; carefully cut turkey horizontally in half, starting at thickest long side of breast, being careful not to cut all the way through to opposite side. Open like a book.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat dressing in small nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add onions; cook 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Cool.
- Pound turkey to 1/2-inch thickness. Place turkey between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound with meat mallet or rolling pin to desired thickness.
- Add water to stuffing mix in medium bowl; stir just until moistened.
- Stir in onions; spoon down one long side of turkey.
- Spoon 1/4 cup cranberry sauce next to stuffing.
- Starting at covered side, roll up turkey breast; place, seam side down, on parchment-covered
rimmed baking sheet.
- Wrap bacon, with slices slightly overlapping, around turkey. (Turkey should be completely covered with bacon.)
- Top with sage; press gently into bacon.
- Spray foil with cooking spray; place over turkey, gently pressing foil onto bacon.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until turkey is done (165 degrees F), uncovering after 30 minutes.
- Serve with remaining cranberry sauce.
- Garnish with additional fresh sage leaves before serving.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 1 hr 10 min | Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information 8 servings Amount Per Serving: Calories 290
% Daily Value Total fat 7g Saturated fat 2g Cholesterol 60mg Sodium 440mg Carbohydrate 29g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 13g Protein 26g
Vitamin A 0% DV Vitamin C 6% DV Calcium 2% DV Iron 10% DV
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.