Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 3/4 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping or light cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In blender container combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice, if desired.
- Store in a tightly covered container in refrigerator where it can
be stored up to one month.
- Stir before serving.
Yield: 5 cups
>> NAME BRAND RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.