Entenmann's Fat Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 small box Jell-O cook & serve, chocolate pudding powder
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened Hershey's cocoa
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 4 egg whites, beaten until stiff with 1 pinch salt in 1 1/2-quart bowl
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- In medium mixing bowl combine Jell-O powder, dry milk, cocoa, sugar and flour.
- With electric mixer, beat alternately into the egg white mixture a cup at a time
with the vanilla extract, applesauce and baking soda, which have been mixed together. Beat 2 minutes after last addition.
- Divide batter equally between 12 paper-line cupcake wells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 18-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes, then remove.
>> NAME BRAND RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.