Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups
packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs in large bowl.
- Add molasses, vanilla extract and
water. Mix thoroughly, scraping sides of bowl.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in gallon size zip-type bag.
low speed, gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, mixing thoroughly after
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-inch balls; place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 6
- 8 minutes or until light brown around edges.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.