Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate
Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 (1 ounce) baking chocolate squares
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light Karo syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 12 muffin liners with Pam/
- In a double boiler or microwaveable bowl combine first three ingredients and
melt over simmering water or in microwave. Cool to lukewarm.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, sugar, syrup, egg and vanilla extract; mix
well. Pour lukewarm chocolate mixture into egg mixture and blend well.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to chocolate mixture,
blending well. Fold in chocolate chips. Add batter to prepared muffin liner. Bake
for 20 minutes. Remove from pan immediately.
- Serve warm.