Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Blend
Use this for fish, meat and fowl.
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 3/4 teaspoon
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Mix all ingredients well.
- This seasoning is fantastic when used on not only fish, but chicken and steak
as well. Dip the meats in melted butter and then into this mix before cooking.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 4, 2001.
>> NAME BRAND RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.