Stouffer's Spinach Souffle
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package
frozen spinach, thawed and drained very well
- Dash of nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put eggs, soup, onion, garlic powder and salt into a blender and blend for 30
seconds Add spinach and nutmeg, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into an ungreased soufflé dish or casserole and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
>> NAME BRAND RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.