- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Sugar Twin
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend dry ingredients well.
- Add salad dressing or mayonnaise, water and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Pour batter into two 8- or 9-inch cake pans or one 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- When cool, top with sugar-free whipped topping, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.