- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 large box instant sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small box instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Melt margarine in 13 x 9-inch pan. Stir in flour and pecans. Press
to make crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Mix pudding according to instructions on box. Pour over crust, then
top with Cool Whip.
Substitutions: You can use coconut, lemon or any other pudding as
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.