- 1/3 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking
- Beat together mashed bananas and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and water; beat.
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder; beat well.
- Stir in chopped dates.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking pan.
- Combine Topping ingredients and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.