- 1/2 cup pure, unsweetened grape juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Bring grape juice and lemon juice to boil; reduce heat and simmer
for 4 minutes.
- While simmering, soak gelatine in cold water until
dissolved. Add to hot grape juice; mix well.
- When cool, pour into small sterilized containers and refrigerate.
Yield: 1 1/2 to 2 cups
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.